Sunday, May 29, 2011

Quilting projects

I went on retreat with my Four County Quilt Guild sisters last weekend and got a ton done.

I sewed up blocks I won in About.com lottos. I finished 4 tops (2 from each set of blocks) and actually finished two quilts.


I also finally finished a kit I've had for a while. I completed the top while on retreat in AZ and quilted it at this retreat.


I also finished the quilting and bound the Canal Street Tiles quilt. This is a pattern by Gyleen Fitzgerald (http://www.colourfulstitches.com/) that I pattern tested for her. I'm thrilled with this quilt. I think it's my favorite of recent ones I've made.













I also made my Doll Quilt for this month's About.com swap. It's an Amish theme this time. I did not hand piece or quilt it (the binding was not quite sewn on when I took this picture).


Finally, I also finished 6 blocks for the About.com lotto for May.



No comments:

Post a Comment