Friday, August 5, 2011

What I've been up to

ACCK! Two months have gone by, and once again, I'm neglecting this blog.

In July, I go to the two big quilt shows for me: MAQ and Quilt Odyssey. At both places, I took classes, and I came home with 5 UFOs :). Once they are further along, I'll post pics.

We also spent the month of July moving Joe out of his apartment and into our house. Yep... took the whole damn month, and we still have way too much unpacking to do!

The only real quilting I've done recently is on the Round Robins. I am behind.... the ones in the house are due out by Monday, and I already have the next two here. I finished the first one last night (see pics below; I added the square in a square borders on the sides), and hope to finish the second one in time to get them both to the PO today.






~Patti

1 comment: