Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teaching Again!

I'm excited to say that I'm teaching quilting again... at Joann's in Frederick. Tonight is my first class there. I think it will be different than when I taught in Columbia because in Frederick, there is no closed classroom.... it's open to the rest of the store. We'll see how I like that! I don't particularly like the nights chosen for the classes this quarter, but I didn't get to pick them. Hopefully, I will have some input next quarter!

What am I sewing this week? On Sunday, I played along with About.com's string quilting project. I managed to make 88 string blocks. Last night, I sewed them together, and I have the start of two tops. My goal is three quilts. I have a long way to go! I will buy more muslin for foundations at Joann's tonight. I will also buy some floral fat quarters (florals are NOT my thing, but they are used in this month's Block Party on About.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment